- PAKINEE SRIJAROENSUK as know as Mary Pakinee (b.1992, Nakhon Ratchasima, Northeast Thailand. Lives and works in Bangkok, Thailand). She graduated from the Visual Arts Department, School of Fine & Applied Arts, Bangkok University. Mary is an interdisciplinary artist who investigates the complexities of narrative, information consumption, and perception. She is interested in intimacy and humanity's relationship. She uses observation-based drawing and realistic techniques to create images and representation in stories. Mary’s most significant solo exhibition is BRANDNEW Art Project 2016, "My Hands Remember How Your Body Felt" at the Bangkok University Gallery.
- 略歴・受賞Career / Prize
2015 B.F.A. 1st Class Honors, Visual Art, Faculty of Fine and Applies Art, Bangkok University
-My Hands Remember How Your Body Felt
at BUG Gallery, Bangkok, Thailand (as a part of Brandnew Art Project 2017, curated by Angkrit Ajchariyasophon)
Selected Group Exhibitions
- the end is now, now is here at SAC Gallery, Bangkok, Thailand.
- They Have Brought Erasers With Them at A+ WORKS of ART Gallery, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- SURFACE at Bangkok Univetsity Gallery (Rangsit campus), Bangkok, Thailand.
- U Creative Maket by ThaiGa at Warehouse30, Bangkok, Thailand
- Two Men Look Out Trough The Same Bar #2 (with Dusadee Hantrakul) at WTF Gallery&Cafe, Bangkok, Thailand.
- ART GROUND 02 in Art Found zone at The Jam Factory, Bangkok, Thailand.