I am a marketing ninja by day and doodler by night. Born and bred in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, I started off selling cute hand sewn plushie creatives online back in college but stopped when my full-time job took over.
My passion for drawing and doodling reignited a couple of years later when I need a channel to express my feelings and frustrations. This had eventually became an important escape and anchor to keep me focused. What resulted was my brainchild - LAYDOOLE.
My works are inspired by my everyday life, friends, animals, food, drinks, movies, books, colors or anything that makes me feel some sort of connection to my creative side. Things just got serious since 2017.
- 略歴・受賞Career / Prize
B.A. (Hons) in Mass Communications
- 2019 Artscape ver 1.0 Nature (by Vinod)
- 2018 BLAM by Dumpster
- 2018 ART BAZAAR by Bank Negara Malaysia Museum & Art Gallery
- Bricks to Clicks Pocket book; This publication is published in conjunction with the "Technology in Finance: Bricks to Clicks" exhibition at the Bank Negara Malaysia Musuem and Art Gallery from June 2019 to December 2019
- The Fox Butler
- Wild Wash Malaysia
- Bikini Tari
- Blaze Digital
- Department of Museum Malaysia
- Museum and Art Gallery Bank Negara Malaysia
- Imaginal Pictures Sdn Bhd