Ritchie Permadi is a multidisciplinary designer with strong interest and solid foundation in typography and new media. His works are often characterised by an underlying mathematical, somewhat rigid grid system in whatever media he is designing for. His interests include but not limited to typeface design, kinetic typography, and generative design.
By day, Ritchie runs a collective design studio focusing on brand identity and experience design called GL*TCH, and in his spare time, he would design display typefaces and fumbling around with some code.
- 略歴・受賞Career / Prize
- Born on January 9th, 1990. Graduated from Bina Nusantara University, Jakarta, Indonesia with a degree of Visual Communication Design in 2012.
• Astra International | Interactive Interface
• Economic Research Institute for ASEAN & East Asia (ERIA) | UI/UX Design
• European Chamber of Commerce | Explainer
• Mitsubishi Estate Residence | UI/UX Design
• Fresh n Brite, Best of Final Project Exhibition | Binus University, 2012
• Neighbour Project Exhibition, Bangkok, 2012
• Plaza Desain IN:SPIRE, 2011
• MATAKAMI Exhibition, 2011
• Plaza Desain Pragamana Karya, 2010
• Silver in Poster category, Caraka Creative Festival, 2010
• Bronze in Print Ad category, Caraka Creative Festival, 2010
• Featured Poster | 4th World Biennial of Student Poster, Novi Sad, Belgrade, 2010